|Grade II||Grade III||Grade IV||Grade V||
|3||Annual Term Fee||8000||8000||8000||8000||8000||8000|
|A||Payable at the Time of Admission||24000||24000||24000||24000||24000||24000|
|4||Monthly Tuition Fee||5300||5500||5700||6000||6300||7200|
|5||Yearly Tuition Fee||63600||66000||68400||72000||75600||86400|
Fees Structure for 2017-2018
|Sr. No.||Particulars||Nursery||Jr. kg||Sr. kg|
|3||Annual Term Fee||8000||8000||8000|
|A||Payable at the Time of Admission||21000||21000||21000|
|4||Monthly Tuition Fee||4250||4750||5200|
|5||Yearly Tuition Fee||51000||57000||62400|
Other Important Information:
- Electronic clearance service (ECS) mandate form / post dated cheques (PDC) are compulsory for one academic year fees.
- Cash against PDC submitted can be deposited one week prior to the scheduled date of cheque.
- Admissions are not granted on trial basis. Hence, fees once paid are not transferable / adjustable or refundable under any circumstances.
- School uniform, sports uniform, text books etc. can be procured from authorized shops vendor.
- Parents should expect a hike of 10% to 12% in the annual fees in each respective class every year.
- Transport Fees, (if opted for) will be payable term wise only.
- Annual fees are payable in one stroke / installments as prescribed by the school on or before the scheduled dates.
- Transport Fees, if opted for are payable separately as applicable at the time of admission / raising the Invoice.
- If Admission is cancelled in the midterm, No Dues Certificate will be issued only after clearance of the fees for the whole year.
- Service Tax and other statutory taxes as applicable will be payable separately.
- School management reserves the right to modify the fees from time to time.
- All admissions are subject to the prevailing rules and regulations laid down by the school from time to time.
Fee Deposit Policy
School Tuition Fees are to be paid as per the following schedule:
- 1st Quarter: April 10th ( April – June)
- 2nd Quarter: July 10th (July – September)
- 3rd Quarter: October 10th (October – December)
- 4th Quarter: January 10th (January – March)
Withdrawal / Refund Policy
FEES ONCE PAID ARE NOT TRANSFERABLE. Prospectus fees and Orientation fees is not refundable under any circumstances.
Withdrawal of student shall be as per the following criteria:
- The notice of withdrawal must be submitted in writing to the Management. The Management shall acknowledge the receipt of the same. Telephone/ verbal messages shall not be accepted.
- For withdrawal made in the first quarter( 1st April to 30th June), full fees for the first quarter of the Academic Year shall be payable .The balance PDC/ fees if received shall be refunded.
- For withdrawal made in second quarter (1st July to 30th September), full fees for the first 2 quarters of the Academic Year shall be payable. The balance PDC/ fees if received shall be refunded.
- For request made between 1st October and 31st December, full fees for the current Academic Year shall be payable.
- For request made between 1st January and 28th February, full fees for the current Academic Year shall be payable.
- For request made between 1st March and 31st March, full fees for the current Academic Year and full fees for the first quarter of the next Academic Year shall be payable.
Mid-Term Admission Policy
- One Time Orientation fees is applicable to the students for MID- TERM ADMISSION .
- If the admission is taken during any month of the 1st term, tuition fees of full academic year shall be payable by the student.
- If admission taken during any month of 2nd term, tuition fees of last two quarters shall be payable in full for that academic year.